Ethiopian woman is seen tied to a wall or ceiling by her employer in Saudi Arabia. This footage is from around 2011 or 2012. The Muslim societies endorsed slavery in accordance to the Quran and made slavery into the first worldwide export industry. Muslim raids and invasions all along the coasts of Arabia, Africa, Europe, Asia were slave raids and invasions that created tremendous wealth to Muslim rulers.
Slavery continues to be utilized and is alive and well in the Muslim world even today.
1. Ethiopia woman tells of sex slavery in Saudi Arabia
2. Modern-day Slavery of Ethiopian Women
3. A Human Connection : Modern Day Slavery of Ethiopian Women II
4. Saudi man tries to sell his ‘castrated black African slave’ on Arab version of Facebook
5. Like lambs marching to the slaughter house: 45,000 maids to arrive every month from Ethiopia